|Epw via compilation on a cluster not connected to internet.
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Mukhtar [ Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:54 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Epw via compilation on a cluster not connected to internet.|
I am having issues compiling epw on our cluster that’s not connected to the net only intranet.
As such it can’t download extra packages when installation is on going.
1. Downloaded and extracted both espresso and Wannier90
2. Moved wannier folder inside the QE folder
3. Inside the QE folder, I typed ./configure
4. Inside the QE folder, I typed “make epw”
This got me stuck in a loop of uncompress-w90, i had to cancel the process
Are the above steps correct? Is there a way out of this loop?
Keeping in mind that my cluster is offline.
|Author:||sponce [ Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:34 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Epw via compilation on a cluster not connected to intern|
1) download and untar q-e
2) download wannier v3 named "v3.0.0.tar.gz"
3) move the file v3.0.0.tar.gz into QE/archive
4) Move all to your cluster
6) make epw
PS: Start from scratch or do a "make distclean" before doing all the steps
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group